Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Fun DIY: Baptismal Candle (Upcoming Project)

I’m not supposed to blog about this yet... not until I have it done nor my friend gives me the permission to brag blog about it. But I’m so excited with this new DIY project, I can’t contain myself!

Piche and Don’s baby Zoie will be baptized on August 14 and I volunteered to do her baptismal candles! Yay! I just hope the candles will turn out the way they are expected of.

Will be scouting for the materials later. So excited!!!

Btw, my first attempt to do a baptismal candle was for the Hubby’s niece, Chloe. Here’s how it turned out...

Yeah, I know, plain and simple. We didn’t put enough thoughts on it because I did it only the night before the baptism. Korek, ngarag ang lola nyo jan!

I hope I can fix a better one this time for Zoie. ^_^

Their names rhyme no? Chloe... Zoie... how cute! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...