Thursday, September 01, 2011

Enter the 'BER' Months!

It’s the first day of September!

We all know that here in my beloved Philippines, Christmas season kicks off once the month that ends in ‘BER’ begins (err, labo ata ng costruction ko? ^_^). Because of that, we celebrate Christmas the longest. ^_^


I look forward to this season... I love the smell of Christmas in the air... Everybody seems nicer... The Christmas jingles are so uplifting... The mood everywhere is so festive!

Just like the past years, I promise to make my Christmas list and shopping early to avoid the rush. And like every year, I always fail to finish the list on time. I hope I can finally keep up to this promise this year... hopefully finally! Fingers crossed. ^_^


Ho! Ho! Ho!   




2 comments:

  1. back at yah, sis, merry christmas! oh di ba, it sounded sooo good! nakakagaan ng loob, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...