Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Convention That Was Not Meant To Be

Kawasaki Motors will be holding a Dealers Convention on September 22-24 at the New World Hotel. My Boss has a motorcycle dealership biz in his hometown so he was invited to this 3-day affair. Yes, they will be billeted for 2 nights.

Yesterday he told me, “Kung nandito sana si Ma’am N, I would have asked you to attend the convention since I can’t.”

Pause...

Ano daw?!?!?!

He would have sent me to the convention?

Waaaaahhhh!!! Kahit wala akong alam sa motorcycles at hindi yun related sa work ko, gusto ko yun!!! Kahit mangangarag ako to try to fit in my not-so-many formal dresses again, ok lang yun! I want to attend a convention. The last I attended was a lifetime ago!

He was by the way referring to my immediate superior who had an accident and might not be back for a couple of months since she still has to undergo rehab for the knee.  

Haaaay... so long convention. Guess, you and I were not meant to be with each other in the first place.  L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...