Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Future Singer

I regret not being able to take a video of Amber as she sang during bedtime last night. It was by far the loudest and longest! I was too tired to stand and get my cellphone. But there will still be next time, I’m sure! And I hope I’ll have any recorder within reach when it happens.

I am convinced that she will be a singer one day. With all the howling singing she’s doing. I’m surprised that no one in the neighborhood has come to our door and complained just yet. ^_^

Have I said that she can already sing the alphabet?

***Stage mom alert!***

Yes, she can! Including the last phrase that says, “Now I know my ABC...”. Though when it comes to the L, M, N part, she says “El-lel-lem”. Makes me wonder sometimes if there is a new letter in the alphabet.J And of course, W is still “alulu”.

There are times she puts notes in our names, giving it a rhyming sound when she calls us – Daah-deeee-yeeee-yeee... Mah-meeee-eeee-yeee... Ah-ti-Keeeeeyt...

Oftentimes, she sings her own 'composition' of random words. Words she recently learned of. She doesn't make sense but who cares? As long as she feels, and it seemed to us, that she sings from her heart.

And her facial expression as she sings... tatalunin si Sylvia La Torre! I know, I must have this on video! I will one day... I must!



2 comments:

  1. ang talented naman ni Amber.ay looking forward ako sa video na yan sis,who knows baka next kiddie superstar na si bagets simulan mo na i-train! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...