Thursday, September 08, 2011

Will I Get To Meet Uncle Sam?

I wonder what will it take us to get ourselves a US Visa?

Although having one gives us a step closer to meeting Uncle Sam, I am not so eager! Yes, I’m trying my best to sound proud, as if unaffected. Hehe!

Well, if I don’t have to shell out more than 6 thousand pesos per family member for a chance (with emphasis, that is a 50-50 chance) to be interviewed by some (see, I’m not generalizing) moody consuls, I could’ve moved mountains to schedule an interview right away. Call me frugal. Aba, 6k is 6k! Dami ko na mabibili dun. No issue if we get to be granted kaso nga 50-50 ang chances di ba? And the fee is non-refundable.

What is making me ponder on this?

The Hubby’s family wants us to apply for a US tourist Visa since his sister’s family has been living there. And it would be nice naman daw if we get to go there sometime.

Ay ok lang naman, basta libre plane ticket ha! ^_^

O sha, i’ll do my part na lang by checking the application procedures. Mahirap na, baka kakareklamo ko, hindi pa ko maisama pag sinwerteng maganda ang mood ni Mr./Ms. Consul.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...