Friday, September 30, 2011

I’m Doomed!

Well, not really doom-doom. That’s a bit OA, I know. But I want to exaggerate! ^_^

In one of my surprisingly not-so-busy time in the office, Tita Renee called. After several blah-dah, she decided to suddenly drop the bomb at me. She asked if we can find someone else to look after Amber because she wants to take a rest. And we have to do that ASAP.

Is before that phonecall what you call ‘calmness before the storm’? A moment of stillness that always ends up with a tsunami, hurricane and the likes? ^_^

At least this one is like a storm signal number 1 lang. Still, I think I’m having a migraine attack.

She added that she has always wanted to talk to me about taking a vacation but she just couldn’t say so while the Hubby is around, afraid that he’ll get mad. Hala Daddy, you have an incredible hulk impression pala on Tita! Hahaha!  

So ayun, we have to look for a yaya ASAP.

I admit that Tita is not getting any younger. She frequently complains of back and muscle aches which are expected at her age. I tried my best to provide her medicines but those are only temporary relief. If she wants a time to rest, it’s not right naman to deny her that di ba?

Aside from looking for a reliable and trustworthy yaya, I also worry about Amber. She is very close to Tita. I already imagine her looking for Tita every day as she tries to getting used to the new yaya. Hope we can find one really soon.

Now, I have to take the Hubby out for a date and make him relax a little before I bring up the bad news. You see, he is so stressed lately with work so I don't want this matter to become another stressor. ^_^

As for the new yaya, I know someone out there is meant for us. Now is your time to come to us! Pleeeeease?  

Argh! I need a blueberry cheesecake and dark mocha frappuccino! 



2 comments:

  1. Hope you can find a yaya for your daughter na mag aalaga ng mabuti sa anak mo gaya ng pag aalaga ng tita mo. Just dropping by. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there anney. thank you, i really hope a good yaya comes our way soon. thank you for dropping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...