Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have You Chosen The Philippines?

Have you seen this video?


Nice no? I’ve seen it on ABS-CBN. Is this an official DOT slogan and video?

I like the music because it’s so catchy. Fiestang-fiesta ang dating. And the rap part, it's fun! Watching the video made me want to go around the country. Yeah, it worked on me! ^_^

One point though if this is really an official DOT jingle ha.

Mahal ko ang sarili nating wika. But don’t you think it could have made more impact if the lyrics are in English since we are selling our tourism first and foremost to foreign tourists? Or maybe there should be an English version so if they are going to play this in, say airports, anybody would be able to understand. Kasi most of the times naman, we don’t pay attention to videos. So even if there is an English translation in the video, if foreign tourists will not stop, watch and read the translation, it will not be appreciated. --- Just an ordinary citizen’s POV. ^_^

Philippines has so much in store. Look at our abundant nature. This is something that we can really be proud of. I hope its people would realize that and start taking care of it.

So to the world, Choose Philippines! ^_^

**Graaahh... I think I suck at promoting. Sigh... I'll never be an endorser! Haha! Nangangarap?**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...