Monday, September 05, 2011

It's All In The Attitude! ^_^

This has been hanging near our office door for years. It’s tenure in the office is probably longer than mine yet it is always taken for granted, especially by me.

In my busy hours this morning, I glanced upon this framed quotation and I had to take a second look. Aha! For someone who has been overshadowed by too much negativity these past few days, this is like a soft pat on my back telling me everything will turn out right.

So now, negative thoughts will have to stay at the backseat. I am living a positive life from now on and I’ll begin that with a smile on my face.

Yes, I am positive that someday, somehow, I'll be a grand lotto winner, just like Mr. Truck-Driver-No-More! Wehehe!

Happy Monday dear friends! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...