Monday, September 19, 2011

Pancake-worthy Boo-Boo

Yay! I’m back! For a while lang, while it’s not yet that busy in the office, or so I thought. ^_^

I have another forgetfulness boo-boo to share. :-( Calling Sis Em, I'm so hopeless! Hahaha!

But before that, a little background...

Our office opens at 9AM but I get there at around 7:30AM because the Hubby has to get to work in Laguna at 8:30AM. So he drops me off to my office before going to his. It really depends on me if I start to work at that early. Depends on my mood. Usually, that’s when I do my non-office things. But lately, since I have to do multiple tasks due to my boss’ accident, I have to work as early as I could so I will not be swamped by it when everybody comes in.

Because I get to the office early, I also double as a key-keeper (tamang security guard ^_^). Our office is really ‘cute’, as how our visitors say. It’s just a 33sq.m. space in a commercial building along Alabang-Zapote Road. It fits our organization, which is the leanest of the lean!

So ayun, in other words, ako ang taga-bukas ng office. Tama lang kasi I get there earlier than anyone else since the time my boss’ sister resigned. Hay, I miss her, when she was still here, I can leave any time I want.

I never check my keys. It’s a routine for me to return it inside my bag after I used it. Kasi nga forgetful, kaya I try hard not to break that routine. I panic when Amber rummage through my bag because I will surely lose or forget to put back things that she takes out from it.

Hay, sa kadaldalan ko, it seems like I am never going to get to my point! And if you are still reading up to this point, you are my friend because even if I already had bored the hell out of you, you are still following through! ^_^

So enough of the intro... yes, intro pa lang yun!

I had an emergency meeting with Jollibee last Friday morning because of my ka-eng-engan. I forgot my key in the office when I went home the day before. Well, I assume that it's in the office since it's not in my bag. Oh please, let it be in the office, please! Otherwise, I will also lose the keys to the office cash box, keys to the house and the cute keychain that my friend Jhulie Anne gave me

I had to ask my officemate if he can come early to open the door for me. The building has no visitor’s lobby so I had to find someplace where I can wait until the officemate comes.

Guess where I left the pasaway key... on my desk! I found it lying there visibly on my desk when I was able to go in. How could have I missed it!? Hindi lang ako makakalimutin, malabo pa ang mata! Hay sus!

Anyhoo, so I waited in the nearby Jollibee for an hour and had breakfast there instead. Ok naman because they have comfy couches and I like their hot choco. These kept me occupied:
DS Granny Dan. A book I got from a fellow-N@Wie, Chie.
She has so many books to offer at a very low price, go visit her site.

Pancake, hotdog, hot chocolate and a nice comfy chair.
Hmm, I might 'forget' my keys again one of these days. Harhar! 

Speaking of pancakes, I’ve read somewhere (sorry, I really can’t remember from where but credits to you ^_^) about the perfect way to slice your pancake. I tried it from what I’ve recalled, and it was fun!

Here's how to have perfect pancake cuts/slices...
- Spread Butter on pancakes.
- Stack them as high as you want.
- Cut them across into 8 parts.
- Pour the syrup along the cuts.
Doing this will give you an evenly sweetened pancake.
Well, this applies best for an OC person that is so not me.  ^_^

Sorry for the very long and labo-labong kwento. I so missed telling stories here! Hay, looking forward to a busy-less day in the office. ^_^

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...