Monday, September 12, 2011

Dunkin’ Donuts Weekend

Good Monday morning everyone!

I need to go out and visit a client today. But before that, a blog entry!

I just have to share my new favorite at Dunkin’ Donuts where my favorite persons (the Hubby and the Daughter) had our meryenda yesterday.

Friends, meet Blueberry Cheese! The latest addition to the Dunkin’ Donuts line of Premium Donuts...

Oops, sorry. I almost forgot to take a picture of it. Amber and I devoured it as soon as I opened the box. ^_^

Thanks to the internet that I got a picture of how it would have looked like before it was savaged by the sweet-hungry mother and daughter tandem!
Thank you, thank you! To you who I grabbed this photo from. ^_^

I liked it because it has blueberry! But aside from my favorite topping of all time, the cheese that is on top of the donut gave a nice balance to its sweetness. It is not actually too sweet if you compare it with their other treats.

Blueberry Cheese is officially my new Dunkin’ Donuts favorite! That’s new for me because for once, I’m liking a dessert that does not have chocolate in it. ^_^

It will now be paired with my staple dine-in order...
B-L-T Croissant, which side has already been bitten off. ^_^

Try na, the new Blueberry Cheese and let me know how you find it! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...