Monday, September 26, 2011

An Evening Walk Around SM Homes

The Hubby complained that he ate too much last Saturday night so he said he’ll take Amber for a stroll around the neighborhood. At almost 9 in the evening!?

In the more than 2 years that I stayed here, I never had the chance to really go around. The only streets I know are those where the house is and the other street where the Hubby’s grandmother lives. So I tagged along.

SM Homes is a very small and quiet townhouse neighborhood. It only has 1 gate. You can walk from the farthest house to the gate in maybe 5 minutes only, no need for a friendly neighborhood tricycle's help. That’s why it’s quiet. Walang maingay na vroom-vroom. ^_^

Shempre, we took pictures of this ‘monumental’ experience (for me at least)! As usual, please pardon the pictures' poor quality, madilim po kasi. ^_^
This reminds me of my baby pictures. Sepia yung color ng background!
You can see the Iglesia Ni Cristo chapel behind us.
That is actually situated  across the street where SM Homes is.

The Hubby who grew up here, enjoyed reminiscing his childhood that he just had to have a story to tell about every house, every block and every street. 

I wonder how many calories have I burned? After quite a number of steps, I was already sweating despite the cool evening breeze.

We already wanted to go inside the house but Amber still wants to stroll around. Eh buti kasi sha, naka-bike! Malapit na kaya mag-cramps yung binti ko. Hehe! Then we passed by a house that is literally covered with plants and trees, you can hardly see the entrance door when it's viewed on a certain angle. I had to have a picture with it!
Argh! The photo didn't give justice to the house. It's really actually prettier.
May vines pa on one side of the house that seems crawling up to the cute balcony.

It is by far, the most refreshing house I’ve seen in the neighborhood! It’s so green! Parang gubat lang yung paligid. ^_^

Amber decided to abandon her bike and walk holding hands with me on our last leg. She must have gotten tired too that she didn’t say no anymore when we told her that we’re already going inside the house.

And that ends our little evening stroll, A.K.A. pampababa-ng-kinain walk.



2 comments:

  1. nice family stroll,really a quality time with your hubby and little Amber,parang ang safe at tahimik sa place nyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay oo sis, sobrang tahimik if not for the occasional videoke trip ng mga neybors. kaya lang, sabi mo nga, bawal mambasag ng trip. hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...