Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sundays with Masterchef

All my September Sunday afternoons are booked! Errr, isa na lang pala ang remaining Sunday ng September. 

Bakit po? ^_^

Because there’s a Masterchef US S2 5-hour marathon at the Lifestyle Network on all Sundays of September starting at 3:30PM!!! Yey, I will be able to watch the episodes I missed.

I chanced upon it only last Sunday after Amber fell asleep. Yes, the TV is free!!! No more Nickelodeon while she naps!!! Hurrah! And the first episode for that marathon-day is just about to start. Sweet life!

Uhmm, the downside of that is we will be eating canned and frozen goods for dinner the whole week. Argh!

Kasi, we were supposed to go to the nearby Fresh Options Meat Shop to buy meat. We do our meat-shopping at 4PM because I can’t wake up too early on Sundays to catch up with the AM delivery at Fresh Options so I just opt to do it in the afternoon. Second delivery is at 3PM so we go there at 4PM giving them enough time to prepare the meat for display.

I usually stock up meat for our week-long consumption. But because of Masterchef, I wasn’t able to replenish our stock. Yes, kasalanan sha ng Masterchef! Let’s blame it all to Mastefchef! Harhar!

So next week, I have to do my meat-shopping early. But since I really can’t wake up early on weekends, Saturday na lang! Then Sunday is Masterchef day! Oh, and I have to finish all my household chores before it starts pala, giving the baby girl a bath included! ^_^

Wonder how I was able to watch the marathon even if Amber woke up after 2 hours and has been nagging me for Nickelodeon? Distraction, my friend! I gave her things to play with. When she got bored, I asked her to go find Daddy and see what he is doing. She will not be back in at least 30 minutes after that because she will be busy making kulit her Daddy. Then, I get my peaceful quiet time with Masterchef... I'm soooo smart! Haha! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Buti ka pa, you can do that. Ako, khit san pumunta, meron akong buntot :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...