Friday, September 02, 2011

Amber Phonetics, Series 1

Last night, the Hubby and the little girl fetched Mommy in Trinoma since the Hubby got home from work much earlier. On our way home, Amber was in a very good mood to talk. She keeps on babbling and repeating every word we say.

It is really funny how she says some words. The Hubby told me that I should keep a journal on how she pronounces certain words and see if her future siblings will have a similar pronunciation. So instead of jotting it down on a notebook, which I’m sure I will lose eventually, I’ll just keep it here in my blog and hope that this will stick around ‘til she’s old enough to read this. 

Please bear with me na lang ha as this is actually for my and the Hubby’s personal indulgence. ^_^

W – Alulu
Diaper – Apiper
Spongebob – Babab
Dora – Lala
Kuya Miko (her cousin) – Uwa I-oh
Cousin Chloe – Asin Uwee
Water  Uter

There are a lot more but forgetfulness is clouding my memory cells at this moment. I’m sure I’ll remember more of them later so expect a series of Amber Phonetics to grace my humble everything-under-the-sun blog every so often. Thus, this being the first in the series.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...