Monday, September 26, 2011

Hitting is Bad

Amber and I had a fight this weekend. It should be depressing because it was a ‘fight’ but I can’t help not to find it funny and amusing.

She is in the stage where she hits with her hands a lot. Little things we do, she hits us as if reprimanding us of some untoward things we did.

We always tell her that it’s not right to hit a person and that hitting is bad. I thought she doesn’t absorb it at all because she keeps on doing the same thing. Still, we patiently tell her that it's not right and ask her what makes her frustrated that leads her to hitting us. 

One night, she hit me really bad that in my momentary lapse of logic, I hit her back as softly as I could not to hurt her. She stopped for a while, surprised. She didn’t expect that I’ll hit her back. Then she said, “No, no, no, no! Wag palo! Bad yun!”.  

O, she knows naman pala!!! 

Eh, why does she keeps on hitting my leg while she says that?!?! Tama ba yun??? Nakakaloka! 

Then she won't talk to me after that. :-( 


PS: We're okay na the next day. ^_^



2 comments:

  1. Kids.. they turn our world upside down. :)
    I also don't understand ung pag deadma nila sten when in fact they know nmn the consequence to their actions. Si Akira inuunahan nko pag alam niyang may kasalanan cya. She gives me her hands with matching puss in boots paawa face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. behind that innocent face is a really smart girl! i can imagine akira's face as she does that. have a heart, mummy... haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...