Monday, September 12, 2011

Wishy Wishy Wish!

Teka, I’m still giddy... I need to calm down first...

Breathe in... Breathe out... Come, serenity and take over me...

Waaaah! Exagge talaga ako! OA!

I posted last week about the hubby’s family harassing us (kung ganito nga ang harassment, papa-harass ako lagi! ^_^) to get ourselves a US Visa.

My MIL, who is vacationing now in Mr. Obama’s country, thought that we should have another out-of-country trip before we apply for a US Visa. I don’t know if that would help us get a Visa though. So she told us that we will be travelling next year. All on her shempre! Have I mentioned how much I love her? Hehe! She wants to go where there is snow pero within Asia lang. Yun lang kaya ng budget eh. Hehe. So choices would be China, Japan or Korea.

But that’s not what I’m giddying over about!

To collect travel records, the Hubby gave me the green light to book a flight to Malaysia! Why I’m more excited to go to Malaysia than in the US and anywhere else?

One, we don’t need to have a Visa to go there.

Two, barya lang ang pamasahe if you compare it with that of going to the US. Especially if I can chance upon those lowest-fare deals! Searching...

Three and the best reason of all, there lives one of my bestest friends, Ate Gay, who I haven’t seen for years now. Bakit yan ang da best? O eh di, free na ang accommodation namin! May tour guide pa! The best di ba?  

In one condition, I must find the best airline deal. May piso fare pa ba ang Cebu Pacific? Who would say that I’m kuripot? Who?!?! ^_^ 

Fingers (and toes and limbs and everything else) crossed! Hope we get to push through with the plans. I really want to travel! And too excited to see Ate Gay and her adorable kids again. We have so much of catching up to do!

Sigh! I really do hope it happens... Fairy god mother? Genie in a bottle? Santa? Yuhuuuu!!! Anyone of you? Please read my blog, puh-leeezzz!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Sarap nmn nun trip to the US. Im sure matutuwa si Amber sa Disneyland. Hehehe. Go go go! I remember ate gay. She was the one na nagbinyag sayo ng bunay dba? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahay! masarap na magastos! haha! wala pa ngang visa, iniisip na ang gastos. nanay na nga ako. haha!
    bilib ako sa talas ng memory mo sis ha! yeap, that's ate gay. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naku, wish ko lng matalas talaga ang memory mo. Iilan lng kc ang blogs na nabasa ko right from the start kaya i remember. Napuyat ako sa blog mo nun ah :) Pero eto talaga pinaka fave ko: http://bunayslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-boo-boo.html. Winner! Hehehe

    Feeling ko nga partly cguro 3years of my life nakalimutan ko nung magbuntis ako.

    Ay nku sis, pareho tyo. Before pa kmi makarating sa pupuntahan nmin ineestimate ko na gastos. And, as always, I end up over the budget. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaya nga malapit ka sa puso ko e, kasi naging bahagi ako ng eyebags mo. hahaha! thanks so much! mwahzes!

    yung pagba-budget, sisiw na. sticking to the budget is the real challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...