Thursday, September 08, 2011

I Play Siege Hero

This i-phone application is sooo addicting.

I was playing Cover Orange when the Hubby introduced Siege Hero and it proved my theory that it is easier to do damage than to avoid one, correct!

In Cover Orange, as the title says, you have to cover the oranges and protect them from the harmful rain. It’s fun! But it can get very difficult at certain levels and very tricky.

In Siege Hero, hah! I passed with flying colors! I finished the game easily. Even played it again to unlock a treasure chest that leads to another set of games by increasing the scores per game. Although there are levels in which you have to keep maidens unharmed, you still get to destroy structures and smash those itsy bitsy guards. Hay, so enjoyable! It has awakened my violent tendencies. Harhar!

So the Hubby can now focus on his driving us home. I don’t bother him with my mga kwento anymore because I’m so occupied in playing Siege Hero! :-p


4 comments:

  1. i play cover orange too! but i let hubby play it pag hindi ako mkalagpas sa isang stage :) try mo toy balls or kya virus lab, nakakaaddik din :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! ako, ma-pride. ayaw patulong kahit naduduling na ko kakaulit nung level. ay sige! i'll ask the hubby to download. hehe! thanks, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mejo madali lng yung toyballs. The virus lab nman is addicting tlaga. Minsan napupuyat ako kakalaro nun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaahhh! failed to download these apps!!! kasi the forgetful me forgot the game titles! so kaka. the hubby must have shown me a lot of new apps, sagot ko puro hindi yan yung sinabi ni em eh! ngayon, itetext ko na talaga ke hubby yun title! won't rely in my memory anymore. hmpft! ^_^ ay, yung cut the rope sis, ang hirap, kainis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...