Monday, September 05, 2011

Masterchef US Season 2


Ok, I am officially hooked in all things Masterchef! I already look forward to seeing every episodes of the second season of Masterchef US.

I didn’t like it at first because Gordon Ramsey is one of the hosts/judges. And after seeing an episode of Hell’s Kitchen, which he also hosts, I didn’t like him. Period.
But after seeing him in Masterchef, I’m beginning to grow fond of him. He is nice naman pala. Maybe his role in Hell’s Kitchen requires him to be... brutal, that’s why.

So going back to Masterchef US 2. I’ve watched it from the beginning (yeah, adik kung adik!) until the 17th episode. And I have a little secret to share with you...

I cried when Ben was eliminated... shhhh! Let’s keep that between us, ok? But, it was really so sad. I liked his outgoing personality and funny ways pa naman. He’s very endearing. I remember when he went to the audition. He was like a human pumpkin. He was wearing an apron and a chef’s hat with pumpkin prints all over. He said his mother made it for him because she can’t be with him there. I was hopeful to see him in the finals but he didn’t make it to the top 4. I was really so sad.

So there you go... a little secret and a (not quite) new show that I wanted to share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...