Thursday, September 01, 2011

A Bad Fall

Image from fotosearch.com

My immediate superior had been in an accident. She slipped and was badly hurt that she needed to be hospitalized. They had to put a metal plate on her knee. The left leg needs to be in a cast for 4 weeks.

I can’t imagine how painful it was.

We have a very lean organization so in her absence, I have to cover most of her jobs. I will have to answer customer concerns and do supplier coordination on top of the accounts that I am already handling. Whew! I can already see how busy this month would be for me. That would also mean that I can’t leave the office as early as I used to.

Anyhow, I wouldn’t mind doing an extra work. It was an accident and nobody would ever want to be in that situation. 

I just hope for her to recover fast and well.

Take care everybody. Always, always be safe! 



2 comments:

  1. Ouch. I hope she gets well soon. And, I hope you get time to blog even if you'll be busy at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying sissy... :-(
    ipon lang your blog posts ha, i'll read them all during breaktimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...