Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Feet 2


I wish Amber is old enough to watch this film with me in cinema. And I hope that this installment can level up to its prequel.


The first Happy Feet is so memorable. Although it’s a feel-good movie, it brings me sad memories. I watched Happy Feet on DVD alone. But that’s not the sad part yet...

I watched it around the time Papa (the Hubby’s father) was in the hospital. He's been there about a month before he passed away. Until now, the memories from that time still make my eyes dampen...

Back then, whenever the Hubby feels lonely missing Papa, I’d divert his attention by telling him the story of Mumble over and over. He'd listen intently as I try my hardest to be in my most jovial gullible way. Then he'd smile back and thank me. 



8 comments:

  1. I've seen Happy feet 1 and will surely watch 2! Sorry to hear that the first one brings you sad memories.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Although I have happy vibes with this movie, your story alone makes my heart melt. I'm teary eyed now. Smile :) Hubby's Papa is now with Our Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Feet 1 is indeed a feel good movie. I'm pretty excited to watch part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all is well now mga sisters, thanks! ^_^ i just felt like sharing that when i learned that mumble is making a comeback. bigla lang nagflash-back. haiz!

    that makes me want to watch happy feet 2 the more... para ma-supersede yung sad memory at maging happy na talaga! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that too,Looking forward din ako to watch Happy Feet, excited na kase si Xian sa "keng-gwin".Smile na sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sis jo. "keng-gwin"...cute naman! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gusto ko tong panuorin! I can't wait! Ang cute kasi :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi algene, i totally agree with you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...