Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A Gift?!?!

Well, well, well, what do we have here?!?




Thank you to our AE, Ruth and the staff of Parque Espana! ^_^

Did you know that it has been months, maybe a year that I last booked a guest at Parque Espana? Well, what can I do? We haven’t had any guests coming in lately and we have no new projects that require foreign engineers to come in. But they never fail to constantly update me with new events and now, they even gave me a token for my birthday, which I can’t remember telling them about! Talk about customer care! ^_^

Ay, shempre, I wouldn't expect na for a free overnight stay noh! Haha! But this place is really generous because I remembered that they invited me and the Hubby for an overnight stay with breakfast for 2 and free drinks at their bar a month after they found out that I got married. Hay Monica, tayo na! Tayo na talaga ang bagong mag-bestfriends! Hahaha!
  

3 comments:

  1. Winner the Residence Hotel ha. And that's A for Eyffort talga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww,sweet naman nila sis :) ikaw na talaga ang swerte sa boss at client.hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. na-pressure ako magpa-book! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...