Monday, November 14, 2011

Autumn-Inspired Christmas?

Earlier the day, we went to Trinoma to pick-up Mama and Kate from the Supermarket. I was really impressed with the gigantic Christmas tree that Landmark Department Store put up.

Sorry I wasn’t able to take a picture of the entire tree, makes me also wonder why I didn’t? Perhaps I was too busy taking pictures of these 2 bida in my life...


Look at the color of the tree, so autumn-like. I really like the color of autumn! Be it in the season of Christmas. ^_^

The little girl enjoyed checking the decors too.



Does she have an idea that she is sitting on the package deposit counter? Hala, mapagkamalan kang package jan! :P




2 comments:

  1. Can you send me that package? please? Para nmn may kalaro si Akira on Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay naku sis, tinanggihan ng dhl, lbc, tnt at air2100 eh. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...