Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The Waiting Ends ^_^

I don’t want to speak too soon but I’m so grateful and relieved.

We have found a new yaya!!! APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!

After what seemed like forever.

I hope she stays. I hope she’ll like it with us.

I’m glad that it didn’t take long before Amber got used to her. In just a day, they became fast friends.

I’m happy that she found her way around the house instantly. We only had to give simple instructions and there she goes!

I know it’s too early to tell if everything will work out well but after a long search, I’m so relieved that we were able to find one we can leave Amber with while we are at work.

I hope that ours will be a long term deal. I’m crossing my limbs! ^_^

Welcome, Ate Marissa!


11 comments:

  1. Crossing my eyes here and hoping that she stays for good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, sis! i hope so too! if okay sha, i'll move heaven and earth just so she stays. pwera abuso. ^_^

      Delete
  2. good luck to you... i know it isn't so easy to find a good yaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to know you've found a new yaya! Sana magtagalsya at makasundo talaga ni Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. hi tim! thank you! following you back. mommy blogs are my favorite daily reads! ^_^

      Delete
  5. wow congrats sis,good to hear that! I have no doubt na magiging close sila ni Amber girl kase mabait naman at friendly ang munting dalaga mo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga sis. i hope! wag lang sana mainip. ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...