Friday, March 16, 2012

Bunay And Family Goes To HK


Yep-yep! This is the summer trip that I’d been so looking forward to early this year... well, late last year pa pala, ever since Mama came back from her US vacay.

We planned to go there on February where the climate is the coldest but my sis-in-law has a full schedule from her job for this month so humabol na lang kami to the early weeks of March. Mama kasi really wanted to experience the chilly (read:sagad sa butong lamig) climate of HK during these months.

The last time we went there was in November of 2010. It was cold but not too cold that the weather can stop us from wearing shirts and shorts lang. Parang Baguio lang sha pag December. L

You know naman how I am with telling stories di ba? So expect this to be veeeeery looong. Haha! I’ll make segments (to multiple posts) na lang to shorten every entry. Hihi!

Warning: Please forgive my kalat-kalat na kwento. I have tried my hardest to make it as organized as I could but this is the best I could get. Anyways, what’s important naman is that I get to write down all the fun (and not-so-fun) experiences we had on this trip, shempre, for documentation purposes. Big bonus na lang if my posts will be able to help and amuse someone. ;-)

Here’s a link to all my mahabang kwento! Hope you find some of my experiences useful in planning your trip there!


Oopsie! The links are still a work in progress. Please drop by once in a while for the updates. xoxo ^_^ 


6 comments:

  1. wow,I had a hint na may out of the country trip kayo the last time na namention mo sa post pero akala ko sa Korea because of your MIL.hihi.

    i'm excited to read your posts sis,i'm sure you all had a blast.uber cute ni Amber girl,pink kung pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hindi kinaya ng powers namin ang korea. hassle kasi need and visa. kaya sa kapitbahay nalang nating hk, mas madali! hehe!

      Delete
  2. Grabe, sis! Ikaw na, ikaw na at si Amber ang hindi lamigin. Uy.. may napansin ako. Favorite mo ang color Silver ano? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh? how can you say that? wala nga kong ka-silver-silver sa katawan eh! hahahahaha! good observation sis. bigla ko tuloy binilang kung ilang silver ang kasama ko every picture. hahahaha!

      Delete
    2. Ay hindi ba? Puro kasi silver ang footwear mo pati ang stroller ni Amber Silver din. hihi. Sorry, assuming :)

      Delete
    3. hahaha! ano ka ba... it was really amusing that you've noticed. actually, ganyan nga ata ako. i'm trying to be makulay pero di ko napapansin i easily get attracted to monotones. pag may gamit ako, for sure may susunod na ganung shade din. hay! it really makes me laugh na may nakapansin. hahahaha! may bago akong nadiscover about myself, thanks to you. ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...