Since my limited kitchen exposure doesn't give me enough courage to cook my favorite Chicken Curry yet, I experimented first with a simpler and easier ingredient that is canned tuna. What can go wrong with a canned tuna after all? ^_^
- 1 can Century Hot and Spicy Tuna
- 1 medium-sized Potato, diced
- 1 medium-sized Carrots, diced (this was unavailable during cooking time)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Powdered Gata, dissolved in 3 tbsp Water (you may add more Gata powder:water ratio if you want to make your dish creamier)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Sautee onion in cooking oil until translucent.
2. Add Tuna, Potato and Carrot. Simmer until vegetables are cooked. Add water if you opt to drain the Tuna flakes from its oil.
3. Sprinkle the Curry Powder. Mix and simmer for a minute.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, which is very easy since they are cut in very small portions, add in the Gata mixture. Simmer for about a minute then it’s ready to be served!
A perfect topping to your steaming white rice!