Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chocolates... Friends... More Chocolates!

I had to take pictures of them before they are gone.

I know... I’ve been telling myself to take a break and not to have chocolates lately kasi I’m waiting when Ate Gay will call me to schedule our meet-up, eh kaso pano mo mare-resist?!?!

Yesiree! She and the kids are in town and I’m so excited to see them again!

Anong connect sa chocolates?

Ganito kasi yun... the last time we saw each other, I’ve just given birth. So imagine how big huge I was then. I know naman that it will not matter to her kaya lang I felt I owe it to myself to be slimmer when we see each other again.

And it didn’t help that Ate Gay is so slim and didn’t look like she aged a year on her FB pictures (naks, nagpaparami ng pasalubong na chocolates? LOL!). Baka mapagkamalan akong yaya ng mga bagets if I don’t level up. Hehe!

Yeah, I know it is wrong to feel this way. But if it can be an effective motivation then why not? Insecure na frog lang ang drama. Hahaha!

Hmmm, wonder why she hasn’t called me yet? Sana alam ko ang number nya dito sa Manila no! I never bothered kasi she is the one who always calls me when she gets here. L Hmm, calling Ate Gay... do you read my blog? Call me, okay? ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...