Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Why I Enjoy Watching Chick Flicks?

Because they entertain me...

they're easy to watch sans the complicated plot...

they make me feel sad and good at the same time...

I can relate to whatever – the character, the story at one point, the bestfriend, the nosy neighbor, etc... etc...

and,

I can fall in love with the lead good-looking-hunky actor!

Did I say that just right? Haha!

Yes, I heart Alex O’Loughlin (his character Stan particularly) in The Back-Up Plan! If Zoe tries to get rid of you again, you can come to me in my dreams! ^_^

www.fanpop.com
^_^

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! ako din. Maybe that's why the hubby can never understand why us, girls, will always love Chick flicks no matter what. Btw, he looks like Gabriel Macht from SWAT Firefight. It is an action film na mejo light lng. And, until now, i still can't get over him. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku sis, i watched some of the movies you recommended. hay! i suddenly wanted to be in the place of every female lead character. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dba? Hehe. I'm not sure if u have watched the 3 idiots but if you did, i hope you liked it. It's an Indian movie kasi. Almost 3days akong nagsasabi kay hubby na maganda at kakaiba yung movie hanggang sa nairita cya. Sabi saken, "alam ko na susunod mong sasabihin, panoorin mo nlng ult if you want". hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't seen that yet sis. di ko pa ubos yun mga pabaon mong chick flicks, hehe. is it dubbed or may subtitles? tamad ako to watch pag may translation eh. but sige, i'll take your word, i'll have it pirated, err, downloaded, then ask hubby to watch with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meron cya subtitles but in fairness aliw yung movie. Hindi predictable yung ending compared to mostly Pinoy movies.
    Try looking for "Perfume: Story of a Murderer", astig din kht with subtitles :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...