Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunshiny Toe Nails

I know... I don’t have the prettiest feet! They don’t look like that before, makes me wonder what happened? Wrong choices of footwear over the years had caused it, I guess!

Anyways, let’s skip the scrutiny of my feet aside and focus on the nail polish, isn’t it nice? It’s so... sunshiny!

I saw this at my sister-in-law’s stash of nail polish and I was so tempted to use it.

Wonder why I had to blog about it, despite my forlorn feet? Because it gave my mood a boost. Really, it did! Isn't it strange how a nail polish can affect one's mood? ^_^

Next time, orange naman!

2 comments:

  1. ayyyy,i love the color,nice! super happy din ako pag bagong mani-pedi. One time,sabi ni Xian pointing at my hands "mommy ano yan ku-tix?!" kaloka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! I actually bought a yellow nail polish a day before we left for the beach. Sadly though, natanggal agad yung cutix :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...