Friday, October 07, 2011

A Need To Be Exciting!

Why do I feel that between the Hubby and me, I am the more boring parent!?

Last night (maybe even nights before that, I just didn’t notice), when we were on our bed, I was watching the Hubby and Amber playing and tickling. Amber was laughing and giggling and squealing and was having so much fun.

I had to remind Daddy that he still needs to finish a report so he went downstairs.

As soon as he is gone, Amber cooled down, asked for her milk then slept.

Well, at least she called Mommy when she needed milk di ba? Pero am I not giving her as much fun that she decided to sleep as soon as Daddy left? Sabagay, my lazy butt can't keep up with their rowdiness sometimes. Parang di ko kasi keri yung horse-back riding nila at kung anu-ano pang lifting and acrobatic acts no! Siguro, I just have to accept that when it comes to rowdiness, sige na, kanila nang department yun.

Hay, I have to find activities for us that can equal the fun and excitement of their games. I love pa naman the sound of her voice as she squeals with delight. And her infectious laughter... hay, just the thought makes me smile. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...