Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Super Signage for the Superstore

Di ba nga, my Boss is putting up some kind of a convenience store in his hometown. He has this concept of making it a ‘superstore’ to make it fun and catchy for the kids and kids at heart. Aside from being a convenience store, it will also offer quick-fix meals and services that you normally see in offices such as photocopying, fax services, printing, etc...

As an added attraction, he will put life-size action figures of the superheroes, The Incredibles, on the balcony atop the main entrance.

Why the Incredibles? Because of their costume! It’s red and eye-catching and they're a family.

The life-size statues are being manufactured. What’s still needed is the signage.

And since my Boss believes in my “artistic” abilities (na shempre alam ko nang may halong bola di ba?), he asked me to make a sample.

But before that, please know that I am not a graphic artist. I don’t even know how to use Photoshop. Mine is simply GUTS! ^_^


How is it? Any comments? Violent reactions?

The reason why I had to put this up here is because I need feedbacks on how to make this better. I’m really running out of ideas. And you know I cannot let the boss down. He believes so much in my... ehem... “talent”.

I will greatly, wholeheartedly appreciate your comments - good and bad! TY! ^_^ 


2 comments:

  1. Ok nmn cya, sis. The colors you have chosen are attractive sa tao. Parang hindi nga lng gaanong pansin yung "128".

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis! any suggestions how i can make it more visible? i tried putting it on 1 side kaso parang di sha mashadong nag-float. ahahay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...