Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Should I blog about this or should I not?

Should I be happy and excited about it or should I wait and see how things go first?

La-la-la-la-la-la... nu-ni-nu-ni-nu-ni-nu...

HO-KEY! Nuff of the pointless monologues... I am excited about it and try hard as I may, I can’t keep it to myself, so I’ll blog about it! Wala na lang po munang kokontra ha. Remember, bawal mambasag ng trip! ^_^ 

But before spilling the beans... fingers crossed... knock on wood... wish us luck friends, I need all the positive vibes I can get!

We will be moving to the South (of the Metro) by beginning of next year (or earlier, who knows?)!

There, I’ve said it! Please, dear heavens, don’t play games on me to try and stop it from happening. Santa, can this be my Christmas gift? I've been good! I want this so badly... I can almost smell it... its convenience...

*SNIFF-SNIFF* Aaahhhh...

Waking up at 6AM instead of 3:30...

Going home early...

More time at home with my baby girl than on the road (due to the long travel hours)...

Less stressful trips to work and back...

The sweet smell of freedom!!!

Aaaahhhh... I can almost feel it! The long hours of sleep... hmmmm... more restful hours...

*POOF!* 

Ok, before any of that starts sounding orgasmic, let's go back to the present time and deal with its issues! What are the things I/we have to let go in exchange and what needs to be done first?

We might set aside travel plans that I mentioned days ago because we will use the funds as we settle in our new crib (our crib - love the sound of that!)...

We have to rely only on each other, the Hubby and myself, with all the expenses (nothing that following strictly sticking to a budget can fix)...

We need to find a reliable and trustworthy yaya...

And the hardest, I guess – is to let Mama know that we have to leave. *sigh* I do hope she understands. We do not have much choice after all. We have to do this sooner. I love her dearly and we do not want to leave as well given a choice. But it’s impractical not to either.

Surely, you can’t have the best of both worlds! Oftentimes, you are left with a decision to choose what you deemed is the best option there is. But change is inevitable. And there's nothing that we cannot adjust to eventually.

And I'm prepared to embrace change! ^_^ 


**I wonder what curtain color should I buy? Should I follow the Hubby and not buy black plates? But I so love black plates, they look elegant! I have to be very minimalist! And the house... the house?! Yeah, we need to find a house first! And a yaya, who I know we will find soon. I have to keep that positive air! ^_^**


4 comments:

  1. wow,happy for you sis! its really hard not to share when you're too happy.aminin! hehe. good luck on your future plans, hopefully pag nasa south na kayo may chance na mag-meet tayo nila sis em in the future! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super korek ka sis, ang hirap mag-pretencious! hahaha! sana talaga matuloy. ay oo, i look forward to that, una sa listahan ko ang kitakits natin! ^_^
    thanks, sissy and wish us luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the luck in the world, sis :P
    Magkikita din ang mga bagets kaya sana matuloy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haay... sana talaga! so kakapagod na kaya ang byahe. kayo ang una kong kikitain pag natuloy na tong big move na itech! mwah! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...