Monday, October 17, 2011

Back From A Not-So-Long Break

Hola! Nice to be posting an entry again after being out of the blogging world for 4 days! Hay, ang tagal! But I was able to read some of my blogger friends’ posts while I was away.

Nah, I’m not really away-away. My Boss just gave me some assignments out of the office which started on Wednesday afternoon. Then I was out the whole day of Thursday. Then my MIL arrived from her 6-month vacay in the US of A on Friday, so I took a leave from work... 

Yes! She’s here already! And until now, we are still finding the proper timing when to tell her about our plans to transfer. It isn’t really easy. Besides, we were really busy during the weekends. Saka she just got back, the right time to talk about it would come. Wag lang sana abutin ng 1 year. ^_^

I’ll just check on my work-related emails, then I’ll make kwento about something regarding the ‘plans’ again. I’m so excited about it that it seems like it’s the only thing that’s going on in my mind right now.

Bear with me, friends... this is something BIG for me so I hope I wouldn’t bore you too much with my relocation updates. I just have to share... and document. ^_^

Work muna akech... I’ll be back in a while!

Ciao!



2 comments:

  1. haha,glad you're back sis! will be waiting for your kwentos,fresh and juicy pa yan i'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay oo sis! kaso i'm trying as much as possible to make censor my kwentos, hehe! baka kakadaldal ko, ma-jinx. wag naman po sana... knock on wood. ahahay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...