Monday, October 03, 2011

Backfire

I don’t know where she got it from but I just heard Amber saying the word ‘tabaching-ching’ (chubby, for those unfamiliar with the term) articulately one day. 

The Hubby made fun of asking her who tabaching-ching is while sneakily pointing at me. Ang sweet ng asawa ko di ba? Remind me not to prepare his breakfast sandwich tomorrow because of this!

To which, Amber loudly responded, “Tabaching-ching... Daddy!!!” and she openly points at Daddy.

Hahaha! I love my daughter so much! High-five there, kiddo!



2 comments:

  1. haha nag-backfire! kids always tell the truth! *wink*

    new follower here!

    Jenggai
    Life's simple pleasures
    http://andoysmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! i love it when the Hubby's teasing backfires, then i get to tease him back big time! ^_^

    thank you for finding interest in my corner, jenggai. i appreciate it very much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...