Monday, October 10, 2011

Vege-Dip for Chips

A yummy way to make eating your favorite chips more fun!

I’ve learned this from my friend, Ate Liza when she served it to us in one of our girls-night-outs years ago. And I just remembered doing it again yesterday. I surely missed it!


Here’s the recipe:
- Medium-sized Cabbage, shred into thin strips
- 1 medium-sized Tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- Cheese, grated
- Hot sauce
- Chips, this goes well with Mr. Chips.

Procedure:
- Just mix everything in a bowl. You may adjust the Hot Sauce according to your preference.


I swear I can finish 1 big bag of Mr. Chips with this in 1 sitting!



3 comments:

  1. looks yummy sis! i love nachos,ma-try nga.thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! sarap :)
    Sis, dapat may warning tong post that says: Do not view when your hungry. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @em- haha! try it na kasi. dali lang gawin, sarap pa, pramis. if you like salsa dips, you'll like this too.

    @jo- haven't tried pairing it with other chips though. lemme know ha, sis, if it will go well with other chips, too. nachos, i think oo. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...