Monday, October 24, 2011

Another Cowhead Biscuit

I’ve shared here a snack that spared me from creating havoc due to hunger a few nights ago. Eh kasi naman, I decided to wait for the Hubby at the office. Nag-overtime ang lolo. Inabot ng 7PM. Sana nag-mall na lang ako! ^_^

The brand caught my attention because of Cowhead Fresh Milk. I am not a milk drinker. I always find its taste and smell repulsive. But when I got to taste Cowhead, it changed my viewpoint in fresh milks. That experience braved me to try other fresh milk brands.

So when I saw these biscuits when we went to Duty Free last week (I must find what supermarket carries it before my stock runs out!), I had to get my hands on them. It was a big factor that the biscuits are made of dark cocoa powder. I love dark chocolates!

And the variants I have tried so far didn’t disappoint me! The latest is the Hazelnut Cream.


This is so much better that the vanilla cream-filled biscuit! It has the strong hazelnut flavor. Reminds me of Nutella minus the gooey-ness and even Ferrero without the hazelnut bits (plus the crunchy bitter sweet chocolate biscuits) in every bite! Nomnom! ^_^



2 comments:

  1. So Kaka this post. As in kakagutom. It's 12:30am and I'm thinking.. Sino kaya ang kamag-anak na uuwi para makapunta ng Duty Free at makabili :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i've no time yet to grocery-hopping para mahanap sha. the hubby doesn't like it though. hmp, nagtaka pa ko, eh lahat naman ayaw nun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...