Monday, September 17, 2012

Seafood By The Bay, Subic

When we searched the net for a good place to dine at Subic, Seafood By The Bay easily got our attention because of its promise of fresh seafood.

It is located along Waterfront Road. You won’t get lost as long as you drive along the bay. The restaurant is along the boardwalk. It would’ve been great to dine Al Fresco but because of the stormy weather, we just had to enjoy the view from inside their spacious restaurant.

The fish looked as if they dove into the glass wall from the sea. So creatively done!

Amber here is feeling a bit impatient as she waits for the food.

Good thing we were the only diners that time, we didn’t have to wait too long for the food to be cooked. When our lunch arrived, parang fiesta!
Yang Chow Fried Rice (PhP280.00)

I know that this is not in the seafood category but this is what I loved the most of all that were served on our table! 
Spare Ribs with Salt & Pepper (PhP240.00)

I wished we split this order in 2 dishes. This particular dish is a little bland for my taste. There is not even a hint of garlic as you bite in it.
Butter & Garlic Shrimp (PhP561.00)

This dish was picked by the Hubby. Madali daw kasing balatan. LOL! I love the lemon-butter sauce. A bit overcooked nga lang. And I find it way too expensive!
Grilled Mother Prawn w/Lemon & Butter (PhP600.00)

The Hubby who is always the fried chicken person liked this but I find it dry. The skin though is so crispy.
HK Style Fried Chicken Half (PhP250.00)

Like the Salt & Pepper Spare Ribs, I liked the taste of this calamari as well. It was cooked just right -- the coating was crispy, the squid meat is tender. Amber ate a few bites until she realized it was spicy. After that, she didn't want to eat it anymore. "Mahanghang" daw!
Calamari Salt & Pepper (PhP215.00)

We also got Nido Soup with Crab Meat (PhP250.00), which I hoped we just did not order. It's just soup full of chicharon bits. I didn't even taste the crab meat in it. :(

It took all our might not to lunge at the food as soon as it was served and smile for a photo op.
Hmmm, why do I look like I'm pregnant here?! Or do I look like that all the time?! Sigh!

After the meal, ayan, re-charged na ang mag-ama.


We left the restaurants with tummies full and left-overs that will be our lunch tomorrow. We will definitely come back and try their other dishes on our next Subic trip. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...