Monday, September 17, 2012

Magnum Choco-Cappuccino

By this time, a lot of people had already gotten over the Magnum craze. I haven’t yet! It is still my favorite ice cream bar to date!

I was first drawn to the Truffles flavor. Simply because I’m a 100% chocolate-lover.

Then nung nagsawa na ko sa Truffles and I missed biting nuts in my ice cream bar, naging favorite ko na si Almond. I always like my ice cream with nuts. It gives texture kasi sa ice cream.

Just recently, Magnum Choco-Cappuccino caught my attention. 


The Hubby and I tried it yesterday. For me, it’s a bit short of the cappuccino flavor. Naubos ko na yung isang bar yet, hinahanap ko pa rin yung coffee flavor. What I love about it are the sugar bits in the chocolate coating. At first, I thought they were toffee bits, pero when I read the ingredients, sugar bits lang pala but it has this sweet-caramel flavor. ^_^

I will definitely give it another try before I go back to Magnum Almond, baka-sakaling mag-improve ang lasa nya sa taste buds ko. Teehee!


1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried this yet kasi hindi pa umaabot sa bundok nmin. But when I heard its flavor the first time, ikaw agad naalala ko :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...