Friday, September 21, 2012

Hello There, Baby Isaac!

Oh my! This welcome post for baby Isaac is already overdue. He was born in June (Last week ng June ba yun? I really have to find out the exact date!) but I missed to give him a welcome post. So huli man daw at magaling, maihahabol pa rin. ^_^


Congratulations, Mommy Arcee and Daddy Bam for a very lovely baby boy!

Mommy Arcee, by the way, is my college best buddy. Naku, andami naming pinagdaanan nyan! Even if we were stuck every freaking day in SLEX (from school) for hours until past midnight during the construction of Skyway, parang di kami nauubusan ng kwento. Those times, haaay!

Isa pang side kwento: Alam nyo ba, Arcee was one of the busiest people during my wedding? Isang gabi kaming hindi natulog nyan para tapusin lahat ng DIYs ko. Ano ba ang tama, she volunteered or I assigned her, to be one of my coordinators. When I got my wedding pictures, that was the only time I realized we never had a decent picture together. Eto lang:
Arcee, while having her hair fixed. Pareho pa kaming payat nun! I missed those days! Teehee!

I feel bad. Pero sabi ko nga, marami naman kaming memories that I will forever treasure and keep in that special place in my heart. Keri na kahit wala mushadong picture, di ba BFF?. ^_^

See you very soon, baby Isaac. Your Ninang Lanie is so excited to meet you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...