Monday, October 15, 2012

The Gift of Ordinary Weekends

Every working mom will definitely agree that weekend is the best time of the week! It’s when we get to spend more time with our family. Both the Hubby and I make it a point to spend our weekends with the little girl. He tries not to do overtime on Saturdays. As for me, I’m lucky that I have never been required to work on a weekend.

So in order for Amber to have something to look back to when she’s all grown up, I thought of documenting our every weekends, no matter how activity-less we are, I’m sure there is something that my little girl would find worthy of remembering.

October 13

I still have a little hang-over from my Highschool barkada get-together the night before so we left the house to visit Nanay later than the usual. Instead of picking Nanay up from the house to accompany her to do her grocery shopping, we just agreed to meet at Save More in Festival Supermall.

After that, we had a late lunch at Savory.




I was so famished that I wasn't able to take pictures of the food anymore. But I remembered how yummy the Beef Ampalaya was! We also had their signature chicken and Salt and Pepper Squid. 

After lunch, we walked all the way to Shopwise on the other end of the mall. I prefer buying Amber’s milk there because I get 5% rebate. ^_^

That day, Shopwise has a free photo-booth treat for their customers...
When we were presenting our receipt, a nice man offered us his slot, he said he is giving his turn to Amber. So instead of having just 1, we took home 2 pictures! Thank you, kind Sir! J
October 14

The 3 of us went to church at 3PM. On our way home, we passed by the village’s pet shop. The aquarium has just been recently fixed and free of leak but it looked sad because there are only a few swimmers left. It’s time to shop for pet fishes!

Amber had a hard time deciding which fish to take home.





In the end, we settled for 12 tiny fish, 2 gold fish and 1 small janitor fish (black fish according to Amber).

We also bought kwek-kwek in the adjacent store. We let Amber bit a piece but she didn’t like it. L

There you go.

How about you? How did you spend your weekend? 



1 comment:

  1. Bonding over Halloween crafts. Kailangan sa school for decorations sa party nila. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...