Monday, January 02, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

A beginning of a fresh new year! I hope every one of you had a fun-filled celebration during the weekends.

My family had a relaxing one at home. Yeap, we made last minute cancellations at Traders. We are saving for something more special this summer! ^_~

It was a busy yet relaxing weekend. Busy because we had to prepare everything for the media noche. Relaxing because we stayed at home the entire weekend and watched movies after movies. Napakinabangan din namin ang mga napirata ko! Hahaha! I’ll talk about the movies we watched on a different post.

I’m back to work today, so as most of the people I know. Sigh! It would’ve been nicer to stay at home for a couple more days. But I am grateful that I have a job to go to today. It balances my life. Although most of the times I wish I could just stay at home with Amber especially now that she has coughs and colds, I cannot deny the fact that my work gives my self-worth a lift.

So from Bunay and family, we wish everybody a prosperous and a healthy year in 2012! Kampay! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...