Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Banana Chocnut Trifle

Being at home makes me feel hungry all the time. So I thought of doing this simple recipe that I saw at The Bright Spot blog.

Here’s my version of this dessert.

What to prepare:
- Butter cake slices, cut into ¼ inch cubes
- Banana, cut into thin slices
- Chocnut crumbles
- Whip Cream (I used all purpose cream)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce (which I made by heating butter, brown sugar and all purpose cream. I wasn’t able to measure the portions. I just relied on gut feel :/)

How to arrange it:
- In a glass or mug or a dessert bowl (better if the container is clear for a nicer presentation), put the butter cake cubes, banana slices, chocnut crumbles, a teaspoon of caramel sauce and cover them with cream.
- Make layers and layers until you are almost at the edge of the glass. Then put a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Add a slice of banana and chocnut crumbles on top!
- Enjoy your dessert!

If you want it sweeter, you can add more caramel sauce or lessen it the next time if it turned out too sweet for you. I prefer eating it when all of the ingredients have blended in well together. ^_^
  


2 comments:

  1. Definitely a must try!
    Thanks for sharing, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a little warning sis, it may not be appealing on your first subo... but it gets better lalo na pag nagblend in na yung ice cream. ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...