Monday, August 13, 2012

Books Once More!

It’s been a long time since I last visited Booksale. But when the Hubby and I did last week, I was so happy to have found a new set of books for Amber’s growing library. By the way, the temporary bookshelf that I made for her could no longer house all of her books. I need to find a spot in the house where we can put a bigger shelf for her.

Here are my new finds:
Dear God, goodnight; Snow White; Fuzzy Bear Gets Dressed

This one's perfect for the season!

Aside from my Booksale finds, my sister-in-law sent her some books, too.

These are her very first non-board books! I was so glad to see that she already knows how to handle them, turning the pages very carefully so as not to crumple nor tear the pages.

I guess she is now ready for all types of books! Making my book-hunting more fun and easier because there are wider range of books to choose from now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...