Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Karen Katz Books

...are Amber’s favorite books at the moment.

Karen Katz is an illustrator and designer who has published several children board books and lift-the-flap books.

The first Karen Katz book she had was from, where else but Booksale! ^_^

It's a lift-the-flap book that Amber enjoys so much. 


Aside from the cute illustration and the vibrant colors, I also find the ‘Where is My Valentines’ book very endearing and it proved me right because everytime Amber asks me to read it to her, I never fail to get a big hug in the end. Why is that?

Because in the book, Mommy gets a hug from Baby, too! You know kids naman, gaya-gaya lang. LOL!

You should have seen how excited Amber was when she saw another Karen Kats Flap Book on a package sent to her by her Tita Kristine.
Amber, pointing at the 'pungkin'

This one naman is for the Halloween season but still as fun to read as our first book.

Look at the little hand that can't wait to lift the flap!

Sana lang I can find more Karen Katz books in Booksale. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...