Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Bitter

An officemate and I chatted about a very popular foreign retail store that has been, and is still creating a buzz in the metro since it opened years ago. The ekonomista in me, who I would have preferred to have kept her thoughts to herself, just had to comment that I’d rather go to local department stores like Landmark for my clothes because it offers nicer designs at very affordable prices than go to that popular retail store whose price is still more expensive even if it is on sale.

Seriously! I would.

Just then, my konsensha butted in...

Konsensha: Wag kang bitter, wala ka lang budget pang-******!!!

Hahaha! I found myself laughing out loud at the thought! Sarap sakalin ng intregerang konsensha na ‘to! Tawag kaya dun -- PRAKTIKAL! Hmpft!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...