Friday, August 29, 2014

Amber’s Newest Ate

Friends, meet our new Ate (big sister)… :)

That’s Ate Mai-mai. She joined us last April, a week before we transferred to Parañaque.

We celebrated her 24th birthday last night by having a simple dinner at home.

What I like about her is that she seems to be a doting big sister to Amber. You can tell that they get along really well. Because,... you know how a duckling trails its mommy duck wherever it goes? That’s how Amber is with Ate Mai-mai. And most of the time, I use my daughter’s reaction towards our house-angel to gauge if they are okay as a nanny.

The only thing I can say I’m not okay about her is that she has the tendency to spoil the little girl. :(

Overall, she’s great in taking care of Amber and she is doing me a big help in keeping the house in order while I’m at work.

I hope she stays with us for a longer time. *fingers crossed*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...