Friday, August 29, 2014

Really?! They’re Gay?!

What’s with me liking these hunks and finding out that they're gay?!?!

At least with my on-and-off love, Matt Bomer, I knew from the first time I saw him that he’s gay. 
Oh-la-la! ^_^
It was hard for me to accept it at first but… who cares! He’s still sizzling hot! But I had to draw the line of course. ;)

There was also this Blue member, Duncan James, who I really adored. 
I knew every song their group recorded by heart! His lopsided smile makes my knees tremble. Alam mo yun? Yung parang there is something wicked behind that smile? I even wanted to name my first boy Duncan! Then he broke my heart by coming out. *sniff*

And you, Wentworth Miller
How dare you look at me with those piercing eyes! You made me realize tattoos can scream sexy. Oh yeah! How I love to look at that tattooed bod of yours in Prison Break. If only I can get my hands on them as well. I wish! And then you came out?!?! *weep*

No, I’m sure Justin Hartley hasn’t joined the bandwagon yet but he did a great job portraying one in Revenge. 
He really broke my heart into pieces when I saw him kissing Nolan Ross passionately. Argh! I still feel my heart being crushed when I think of that scene! He did his role so good that nobody can ever convince me that that was just an act. I cried inside.

For the record, I don't have anything against our gay friends. In fact, I'd love to be friends with them, I do! Because their fun to be with. They're so full of bright ideas! But I will not and cannot fantasize about them. You see, that's where my frustration stems from. Sigh! Imagine all that burst bubbles. Plop-plop!

Buti na lang hindi ko minahal si Piolo!

O sha, tapos na ang ilusyon! Back to reality. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...