Is it because the awardee gives sunshine to the one giving the award? Hey, that’s a nice thought!
Ah basta, whatever the reason I was given this award, I am thankful to Em and Joan for tagging me. That means a lot because I know that you think of me often to consider giving me recognition. Chos! But seriously, teynk yuuuu!!! ^_^
* Each tagged person must post seven to ten things about themselves.
* You have to choose and tag 7 people.
* Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
* Have Fun.
Random Things About Myself
Oh! This would be very easy! ^_^
1. I’m an only child. When I was younger, I’d say I prefer it this way. Ask me now and I’d still say the same. Haha! Selfish much? No, not for that reason but because I wouldn’t know the difference anyway. I enjoyed being an only child. It wasn’t that sad after all, especially that I met a lot of good and interesting people along the way who became my really close friends. ^_^
2. Sa lahat ng ekonomista (read:kuripot), ako yung walang savings. I don’t know. I may be stingy with pricey costly stuff but I’m magastos naman with little things. Di ba, those little things when accumulated equates to a big spending na din? Ganun ako. I’m into murang gamit na super dami. Minsan basta mura, kahit hindi naman pala kailangan. Haay! Kelangan ko ng financial adviser! 8-(
3. I’m too trusting. L
4. I’m not confrontational. Although sometimes gusto ko na manugod but I can’t bring myself to doing that. Kasi iniisip ko lagi na whatever things I say, I can never take back. And I always don’t want to say the wrong things lalo na pag galit ako. L
5. I’m not a beach person. I like to go to the beach but I’m not looking forward to it. Bakit ‘ka nyo? I have never been confident wearing swimsuits! Promise, hindi ko talaga keri. I have always been uncomfortable showing my skin. Wala naman akong tinatago except from flabs, ewan ko bah!
6. I can’t sleep without brushing my teeth. I can skip from taking a bath before bedtime or washing my face if I’m really dead-tired but brushing my teeth, never!
7. I don’t drink and smoke. Drink, I tried a few times but I never liked nor enjoyed it. Smoke, I didn’t even think of trying.
8. I only had 2 serious relationships. This and no.7 make me sound so boring! Eh what would I do, mabait ako eh! Hahaha!
9. My driving weakness is driving in reverse. My 2 minor accidents happened when I was backing up the car. One of them, I left a huge dent (as in it caved in) on a vintage-showcase-car’s fender. But in retrospect, I think I am better in back-parking.
10. I can easily and descriptively narrate a movie or a book I’ve read, from the beginning up until the end. In other words, makwento akong tao. But I never like speaking in front of a crowd. I will definitely stutter or make a fool out of myself no matter how much preparation I put into it.
There you go! 10 not-a-secret-anymore things about me. ^_^
Can I keep the award for myself muna this time? Pleasey-please? I know right, hindi marunong sumunod sa rules! Haha! Eh kasi, all my blogger friends have been tagged na. ^_^
Nonetheless, I enjoyed this award so much! Thanks again, Em and Jo! xoxo