Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Type of Chicken Cordon Bleu

I hate to admit it, but Amber’s recent confinement did my tummy 1 good thing -- Nitz’ Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu!

I can’t understand why I only get to taste Nitz’ Restaurant’s homemade-tasting food whenever someone in the family is hospitalized or have to visit a doctor. Probably, because the nearest branch to us is in front of FEU-NRMF Hospital.

The first time I tried this creamy Cordon Bleu was when my father-in-law was in the hospital. Next, was after I gave birth. Then followed by when we had to have Amber checked. And as hard as it is to believe that I was able to stay away from it for too long, it is only now I get to eat it again, thanks to the Hubby who bought me a take-out dinner when Amber was in the hospital.

Look at that sumptuous meal...
www.nitzonline.com

This picture is from Nitz’ website. I wasn’t able to take a picture of my actual dinner because I have devoured it even before I thought of taking a photo of it.

The Hubby got himself their TapSiLog... 
www.nitzonline.com
This, I agree, is also yummy but will never equal my favorite Cordon Bleu. Hehe! :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...