Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Recipe: Pancakes with Bacon Bits

That Bacon Waffles from Pancake House have been haunting me for days...

So in my earnest efforts to (lose weight?) save ^_^, I made my own version of a Bacon Pancake.

Ingredients:
-1 small pack of Maya Instant Pancake Mix
-1 medium-sized egg
-1 cup water
-Crunchy Bacon Bits
-Butter for cooking

How I did it?
1. Prepare the pancake batter by following the instruction on the box. Easy-peasy, isn't it?
2. Mix in the bacon bits, which Ate Judith fried to a crisp!

3. Drop about ¼ cup of the batter in a non-stick pan over medium heat.

My favorite part is when bubbles start to form. That means, it’s time to turn the pancakes and cook the other side!

4. Spread butter and serve while they’re hot!

I love the crispiness in every bite!

Remember, the more the bacon bits, the better -- it would make your pancakes tastier and crunchier!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...