Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It’s A Good Day After All!


Just when I resolved that I am doomed this day, because the day just didn't seem to start right... something good happens! Thus, the big smile on my face! Sa wakas!!!

But before anybody makes any presumptions... No, I’m not what you think I am. Though I hope I will be soon! <wink>

I haven’t really talked about our relocation stint that happened nearly 2 months ago but yes, we did it! We already moved to the southern part of the Metro last May.

Shorter commute... longer sleep... more time at home... more play time with my little sweetheart... the benefits and more!

But! Of course, there’s always a ‘but’!

We haven’t finalized the deeds of sale because of some technical thingy on the title. The owner, who is a very close relative to the Hubby, is already having difficulties going to and from the Registry of Deeds (she is already a senior citizen by the way), asked us if we could be kind enough to settle the matter ourselves and she’ll just provide us with whatever documents we will need.

Guess who the family appointed as the Official Liaison Officer???  

Tumpak!

And as if I can say no. ;\

So to make the looooong story short, after several visits, coupled with heartaches, to the RD, they finally approved, after of course the submission of the required documents and payment of corresponding fees.

The people in RD didn’t really have anything to do with why it took this long. It was actually the developer.

Oh well, everything is okay now. After 10 days, they will be releasing the title to us... minus the restrictions! I feel so accomplished. Sigh! ^_^

For all the lot owners out there... the restriction under Section 39 of the Land Registration Act that the property cannot be sold within 5 years from the date of registration, cannot be assumed cancelled even if your title was registered in the 70’s. YOU still need to have this annotation ACTUALLY cancelled by the Registry of Deeds. Just so you know. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...