Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Nail Arts

Don’t you just love Nail Arts?! So artistic!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to wear them. Ever! My nails only had 1 manicure in my lifetime – on my wedding day. And I only had it French-tipped. I should’ve been bolder!

My nails look like that of a 10 year old. Yup, believe it or not, I don’t get manicures. My hands are scared. I easily get blisters around my nails. That’s why I don’t get them touched and just let them live a life of their own, with just a regular nail-trim. Thus, my adolescent-looking nails.

On the other hand, I enjoy a good pedicure once in a while. But Nail Arts are a waste on feet that often wear closed shoes.

So, I’ll just indulge myself with photos of these cute Nail Arts, courtesy of Polish Art Addict and hope that Amber will be fond of them when she grows up. Hmm, who knows, I might try to learn doing it for her. ;)

These are some of my favorite from Polish Art Addict. So cute and neatly done!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...